For paint pros: How to clean a paint brush in 20 seconds? Acrylic and alkyd.. Deeply clean your paint brushes in just 20 seconds, to prevent them from being ruined by dried paint particles. More info and store locator: https://www.go-paint.com/en/products/clean-and-go
No need to throw away your paint brushes at the end of the day, instead quickly clean your favourite paint brushes, after and even during the paint job, to enjoy them longer!
For quick and deep cleaning of paint brushes
• Fill with water when using water based paints.
• Fill with white spirit when using oil based paints.
• For use with all types of brushes, pure bristle and synthetic.
• Work brush firmly over the grid for just 20 seconds.
• After weeks/months: once residue is level with grid, replace with refill set and dispose of the used bag responsibly.
Prevents bristles from hardening and reduces the risk of particles in the paint
• Certain paints harden in the brush during the paint job.
• Use Clean and Go, during and after the paint job, to remove any drying paint particles from the brush.
It is easy to act responsibly
• Access to safe and clean drinking water is a scarce and precious privilege, avoid paint entering the watercourse.
• Take your Clean and Go to the job and keep the site clean.
Tip: For brush storage, we recommend keeping your brushes in our Store and Go systems based on eco-friendly brush gel.
Tags: For paint pros: How to clean a paint brush in 20 seconds? Acrylic and alkyd., Go!Paint, painting, tools, How-to (Website Category), paint tools, cleaning, brush, restore, House Painter And Decorator (Industry), paint, paint brush, clean, Clean and GO, decorator, painter, brushmate, brush mate